Sunday, April 25, 2010

great idea

well sorry I didn't blog that much. well I i sure had good ideas about stuff. like lets spray paint the van and put the auto bots symbol on it well the answer to that no our van isn't old you can do that when it gets old!!!!! well another we should have a wheel barrow race with neighborhood. the answer to that no I only want to think about your brothers birthday party ( hes turning four) !!!!! we got a new garbage company so we should put more wheels on the old garbage can and turn it on its side then we can have a go cart well the answer no we gave the garbage can back to the company( what a rip off) !!!! so i guess that's what i get from a mom who says you should try to come up with cool ideas. i did think about a birthday party for me ( but you know the answer no I'm thinking about your brothers) a harry potter birthday party we could play quidditch I actually figured out how ( with out magic ) and we could stay up late and play catch voldamort ( that was scary ) well i came up with the garbage can idea was we used to hop on a wagon and go down the drive way ( Calvin and Hobbes) but my luck is gone for every thing i want to do so t hats my wonderful ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not an idea crusher, I'm not. You wanted a decepticon and I said I'd rather have an autobot. I agree, it's a rip off we had to give back the old garbage can- if we could keep it I told you I'd let you put another set of wheels on it and turn it into a car. Why don't you save your money and buy a garbage can and some wheels and go for it? Now you have my real answers in writing so I don't want you complaining I never let you do anything. It's still a no on painting the van, and please proof read and check your grammar next time -complete sentences with punctuation are easier to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask your dad if you can paint "U2" on the van. Don't ask your mom. He might go for that. Then once you have something painted on the van it will make it easier to get them to agree to something else.

    ReplyDelete