Sunday, April 25, 2010

I went to a birthday party the other day. they rented a jumpy thing it was rainy day so me and my neighbor were the only ones out there well we kept slipping and we would jump into the wall sometimes cause we couldn't stop are self well then we wiped out on purpose well we had fun like there was a little hole in the ceiling so when another neighbor came we said stand right here or you'll get hurt so then we'd run into the wall and abunch of water came splashing on them. we went inside and also tried to find the neighbor but I new all his hiding spots so I found him and helped him. then he started tackling me so then I found a new hiding spot and then we got out cause it was to hot so then we found him playing video games with someone. then we back out on the bouncy and that was the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment