Sunday, July 25, 2010

The other day I was being mean to my brother according to my mom. So she had us tied together and said Isaac you have to do whatever your brother says. His answer to that was really Isaac come here. I having no clue where we were going followed. he led me to are computer room. I then sat down he grabbed a marker and then started drawing on my face. Turns out he drew a scar across my eye, a mustache, beard, and chubby cheek's. He then goes and shows everybody my mom said then to wash my face. He then fills up the sink with water and dunks my head in it. When my mom said did you learn a lesson I said yes. And in fact I learned two never do what my brother says and never let him wash your face!

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee! That is a funny story1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I blogged about this too! :) Glad you learned something. :)

    ReplyDelete